Friday, June 24, 2011

Child bride of Doug Hutchison...

Whew..I have so much going on in my head - BUT besides his money, what he will leave her, possible publicity stunt....what the hell would a 16 year-old see or want in a 51 year-old man?? I get the older guy thing but daaamn! Continue reading: http://bit.ly/iyxSDt

Amplify’d from annyjacoby.wordpress.com

Homeschool or Public High School for Courtney Alexis Stodden? (Child bride of Doug Hutchison)

Star Jones tweeted the following, “sexual deviance is not a “preference”. I “prefer” to live in Buckingham Palace…but if I go there uninvited…they will arrest me.


“Ok, ok, let me catch you up in case you haven’t heard…Doug Anthony Hutchison, the Lost actor, 51 and minor teen, Courtney Alexis Stodden, age 16 has caused quite a stir in the media as they revealed that they were married in May in Las Vegas. I can just imagine the look on your face and what you are thinking at this moment – my head actually hurts from shaking it from side to side.


The first question that is raised is…”is this legal?” According to the marriage license page for Clark County, Las Vegas, it’s easy. Minor applicants who are 16 or 17 years old can obtain a marriage license with two things: an original or certified copy of their birth certificate, and a parent or legal guardian who will provide his or her consent. Answer: Yes.


Minor Courtney’s mom, Krista Stodden, approved of her daughter’s marriage despite the 35-year age difference and that at least one of Courtney’s parents did sign the necessary permission form. Mr. and Mrs. Stodden seem to adore Hutchison and that they are both supportive of the marriage.


So many things come to mind with this relationship/marriage; I honestly do not know where to begin. What compelled Hutchison to marry a “child”/minor or even have an interest in any way?

Read more at annyjacoby.wordpress.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment